Welcome to our dental practice!
Your first visit involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. We shall make every effort to see that your dental experience is as comfortable as possible. It is our intention to provide for your dental health as thoroughly and as efficiently as possible. We believe that service to our patients is at its best when there is complete mutual understanding and cooperation. Therefore, we would like to acquaint you with the customary sequence of procedures for the new patient in our practice.
- The initial appointment (except in cases of emergencies) is spent conducting a thorough examination. This includes a complete health history, a visual examination of the mouth tissues and teeth, and the necessary x-rays and diagnostic casts.
- From our study of the x-rays, diagnostic casts and the clinical findings, we will diagnose the condition of your mouth. On your next visit, it is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you to discuss with us the conditions present and the recommended proper treatment. Fees for the services are outlined and financial arrangements are made at this time.
- When the method of treatment is decided upon, we will arrange your future appointments so that your dentistry can be completed as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
- The treatment room will be reserved for you at the time you specify as most convenient. If for some reason you find it impossible to keep a scheduled appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that another patient may be scheduled.
- Our fee for each service is based on the service to be rendered and the time required for its accomplishment. We believe that this is the only way to establish a fair fee, both to the patient and to the practice.
If at any time you have questions regarding any treatment, fee or service, please discuss them with us. We will make every effort o avoid a misunderstanding, to rectify any injustice and preserve your friendship.
Again, we welcome you to our dental practice and look forward to seeing you very soon.
Logan Nalley, Jr., D.M.D., PC
*Our normal fee for your “New Patient” Examination and consultation is $275. This amount is expected at your first visit. If you have any questions, please give us a call!
Adult restorative dentistry, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry.