Logan Nalley Jr. D.M.D., PC is equipped to handle all of your restorative dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Prosthodontists are capable of performing a wide variety of complex procedures, including:
- Reconstruction following oral cancer surgery
- Correcting snoring or sleep disorders such as sleep apnea
- Jaw and Jaw Joint Problems
- Treating traumatic injuries to the mouth
- Complete dentures (fixed and removable)
- Partial dentures (fixed and removable)
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implant supported procesthesis
- All phases of restorative dentistry
- Routine maintenance including dental cleanings
After completing dental school, a prosthodontist typically undergoes three additional years of advanced training and education in a prosthodontic education program accredited to by American Dental Association.
Prosthodontics, one of the nine dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association (ADA), is a branch of dentistry that focuses on treatment using appliances that replace missing teeth and sometimes other structures of the mouth or parts of the face. Prosthodontics helps restore the natural function of your mouth.
Patients who have lost their teeth or whose teeth have become damaged can greatly benefit from the care of a prosthodontist. Prosthodontists can sometimes reverse the long-term effects or oral neglect and trauma.